SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Digital Guru
11,390 Posts
hi
when i used pbpro missed laps or dodgy id's were usually just caused by dust on the optical sensers.Try running a vacum over the pb sections and wipe the senser on the car.

I had to do this a couple of times in as many years but normal service was always resumed....

· Digital Guru
11,390 Posts
hi
the problem may well be in your liberal coating of inox.A little goes along way.When i first got mine i was having problems with a rev G dpr car,it turned out to be to much inox on the braid plate.

Once it has worked into the rails wipe of the excess so the rails are dry.Then make sure the braid plates are dry and apply only a drop to each braid.I have not touched my traack in months and it works superb.

· Digital Guru
11,390 Posts
hi
i have run pbpro and apb midway down a 11ft straight with no problems with missed id's or missed laps.

That said though the difference between english power and american power means that the latter will be running from memory 20% faster due to different voltages and freqiuncies being used...

By all means try the pb in a different posistion but as it was working ok before i would say it is down to the inox flooding.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.