SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Administrator
10,832 Posts
Good tip racerunner, and welcome to the forum (first post!)

Hi Mash, are you not just looking at top speed being less in SSDC as you only get to the fastest speed when you are nearly out of fuel? I'll have to recheck this, but there is no reason why the cars can be any faster using the tower...

QUOTE (Mash13 @ 22 Nov 2011, 00:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and the cars go faster using the scaley tower.

· Administrator
10,832 Posts
Good tip racerunner, and welcome to the forum (first post!)

Hi Mash, are you not just looking at top speed being less in SSDC as you only get to the fastest speed when you are nearly out of fuel? I'll have to recheck this, but there is no reason why the cars can be any faster using the tower...

QUOTE (Mash13 @ 22 Nov 2011, 00:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>and the cars go faster using the scaley tower.

· Administrator
10,832 Posts
Thanks Mash. I rarely use the tower so had not seen anything different, but a few people have been on the forum saying the same thing so I need to investigate what is going wrong. There is no fundamental reason that a car should be slower than with the tower if the fuel effect is disabled.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.