SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,889 Posts
I think that first we need to agree on a national standard of track wiring first!! We are getting there; small 3 pin plugs seem to be the norm at the various clubs I've visited, with most of them going the same way around the track

Mark.

· Registered
1,889 Posts
Hang on - I've had a thought! (I don't get too many of those so bear with me!) We can kill two birds with one stone, as it were, although not the beautiful woman kind of bird!

I wholeheartedly agree with gorgeous Pit-Babe, or even Brolly Dolly (another sub-committee!) corner marshals.
Having these beautiful ladies stationed around our tracks would also promote the "slower cars in our clubs" idea - you would want to cruise past the ladies to cop a good eyeful as it were. Better still, your race times would suffer even more if you decided to de-slot at every corner just so that genteel, female hands could caress your car back onto the track!

Another benefit would be the toning down of language and abuse directed at said corner marshals
Actually, it all tends to be friendly banter in our club, honest!!

Right, I'm off to take a cold shower!!

Mark.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.