SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts

Our intrepid SlotForum reporters have arrived in a very cold Nürnberg. We will be visiting as many slot related exhibitors as possible during the trip.

Please feel free to post a couple questions here if you have something specific to ask.

Reports to follow.

Check back here as we'll link to them from this post and topic, updating it as more information comes in.

Click on the banners below to go to the reports:

If you are interested in trains and would like to see what was on offer, check out the Model Rail Forum Toy Fair reports.

For a few other items (RC planes and cars etc.), see here.

·
DT
5,195 Posts

Hey, look who I bumped into at the start of the ToyFair, Nick & Sean.

So we're at the fair and busy with reporting. Carrera is done and the others will follow. I'll put up photos as we go along and we'll update the reports with the text and news when we get back and consolidate our data.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ninco Facebook page shows a Ford Sierra RS500 touring car and surprise surprise an Audi R18

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Great! Finally a touring car Sierra!

Gareth regrets that it isn't a rally version, but hey - there are some already from AA and SCX. Especially we german guys have been waiting for the DTM-Sierras for ages.

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Adding photos slowly. Internet available everywhere, but fiendishly slow.

Loads of meetings set up for tomorrow. Adam, our trusty note-taker is typing up the reports and I'll match them to the photos when I get back at the week-end.

·
Registered
538 Posts
QUOTE Aircraft on the Ninco stand?

Yes, it seems the Ninco RC stuff has really 'taken off'

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Updated the first post with a few more links - check back for more later.

Her are some shots from around the fair:

·
Gary Skipp
6,503 Posts
It's really great to have forum members reporting on the toy fair. Thanks to tall, your work is much appreciated and you're doing a great job with all this detailed reporting!

·
Slot Car Racer and Builder
1,741 Posts
hey Doug

Do you only check out the slot cars or do you check out the other toys as well? Would be interested if you saw any other cool toys on display

David

·
Registered
402 Posts
HI

Great pictures ... thanks so much. I am wondering, re, Ninco comment above, if you are seeing that in general the manufacturers are being more cautious this year in terms of new offerings. In other words, are you seeing much evidence at the fair of the broader economic troubles and uncertainties?

all my very best,

Charles

·
Registered
247 Posts
What about SCX? I know they aren´t officially at the fair, but are there any news presented thru the german distributor or other?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts