SlotForum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pelican Park Speedway Eugene, OR ,a non profit key club where members have been racing weekly 1/24th real scale slot or model cars since 1988.

Utilizing hand crafted, scratch built chassis, hard plastic model kit bodies, off the shelf motors, and piece parts, with good clear regulations, and an appreciation of good modeling and a shared enthusiasm for all forms of real motor sports, members present a venue for unparalleled, exciting model motor racing!

Presently 18 members have built and are racing over 300 1/24th real scale cars, competing in 12 different distinct classes that capture in miniature many diffrerent eras and types of motor sports from the 1930's to the present.

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
Wow! Fantastic looking cars! The pit-lane is amazing too!

Kind regards

Russell

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,
good to have you on this forum, hope you like it.

Please tell Todd that his Mercedes bodys are already on the way to Doug!!

Merry X-Mas,
Nico

P.S.: Hope Doug shows you the video on the computer soon!!!!!!

Grenzlandslot

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Welcome! So much great stuff happening in Oregon!
Seems like the US hotbed of scale slot racing lately - hope it spreads!

·
John Roche
4,158 Posts
I've posted a suggestion on the UK slotracing list that BSCRA radically change their rules to run this type of car. Tongue in cheeek of course but isn't it a shame that there isn't more organised racing for scale models.

N.London are planning retro racing in both 1:32 and 1:24 scale and abslotsport sare organising a TSRf series, the first is at pontefract on 25th JJanuary so there is light on the horizon.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
384 Posts
hello,
i see you guys are coming over here now.i think owh has started to get boring and lately ,dis -interesting.

see you at the threads

1 - 8 of 8 Posts