SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi all,

I'm Vincent, 21 years old, French student currently working as trainee at the university of Birmingham in Future engines et fuels labs
i would like to go to the UK slot festival but I see the train stops at Stratford Upon Avon, is there any way to complete the path to the meeting for cheap ? If you have any information about this it's welcome, I already thought about booking a taxi or stg but I don't know if there's a bus line leading to the museum or not.

I also heard about a club in the south of birmingham, it's called Fast Tracks Racing Club (Great Barr) is it still in activity and is it possible to visit and eventually practice for cheap (unfortunately i left all my slot stuffs in France
)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

vincent

PS: I see there's a section at the bottom of the forum concerning a magazine, how can we get it?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Vincent,
You can PM Mooster or Abbo, both on the forum regarding the slotcar mag on the bottom of the listings.
Sorry Iyou have had no responce about the Gaydon event, maybe ask as a direct question and not hide it in an the intro section I would use the event section on the forum
Regards
Zen

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Hi Vincent

We live near Stratford and are going to the event but as exhibitors (Slot Track Scenics). As a result we may need to be there early but we might be able to help out. If you could get a train to Warwick that would be even easier for us. If no-one else is able to help let me know what time you could be at Stratford or Warwick and we will see what we can do.

David

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
HI VIncent,

Been out at a meeting. At the moment I am not sure about timings for the event or whether we may be able to set up the evening before. That will all affect our timings. Shall we try to sort this out by PM? Perhaps you could begin by giving me some information on when the trains can get to Warwick on the Sunday morning?

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.