SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi
Is the ISC RCS version ready for download...? I can see that there is a lot of results on the webpage, but is that only testing by the testers? I'm testing the cars and track in the weekend and would be great to have the ISC version:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
We in the other DK location had a test yesterday and we strugle A bit with the missing mags!! But we got some ok times around 7.5.

We still havent decided between dynamic brakes og not...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yes it was vers close in Ringsted, and Yes we didnt correct the tanksize 😕 but it was ok because it created even more pit strategy thinking as a tank stint was between 25 and 35% og the hard tires so you vores 3 tanks on 1 set of tires if you looked after Them!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi all
For the next race I think we should reconsider the tanksize. It's not because we forgot to change it, but the tanksize we used did have a quite good effect on the pit strategy challenges! The tanksize was equal to between 25 and 40% tire on hard. That meant that you had to decide if you wanted to give full throttle and then only have 2 stints pr tire set or watch the throttle and then be able to fuel 2 times before you needed to change tires too! I think that's a bit more realistic than the tank being equal to a set of tires.

Just a suggestion from DK:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice!! When do you expect to have a date for the next event?? And it would be great if the changes to the rules could be released soon so we can test them:) I'm hosting some race night's and I consider using the ICS64 rules and track as standard so we can compare our times with you guys:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
June would be perfect! My May is packed:)

What about the 13th? It's the weekend of Lemans, would be a great combo! Unless someone is going there??

The 6th is the Champions league final in soccer, so that's no good for me.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.