SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there are some lucky people with prizes soon to be despatched.

The George Turner Models and ProSlot Motors will be posted early next week

We're going to keep you in suspence a while longer, so that you have to keep checking your mailbox in case you're a winner

Well done from us and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

NB: I won't be able to get to the Post Office for a few days because of work - but you should get your stuff pretty soon.

Meanwhile I have recently received some more fantastic prizes for the next issue of SlotCarMAG (If only I could enter!!!!!!)

ABBO

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, so here we go...

The winners of the George Turner Models are:

Dave Ross
Bishop's Stortford

Jonathan Cross
Abergavenny

Jim Cook
London

Christopher Freeth
Yorkshire

The winners of the ProSlot Motors are:

Peter Ralph
Chichester

Roy Parsons
Somerset

I'll be posting the GT models today and I'm sure (if he hasn't already) Mooster will be powering those motors off too.

Well done to all above and remember - try again in our next issue, because there's more great stuff on offer!!!!

ABBO

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
They went yesterday, boss!

Cheers

Mooster

·
Marc Abbott
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Woodcote

The next issue is finished. We are just checking all the files and holding the front page so to speak, to make sure that one of the prizes on offer actually does turn up.

After that, it'll be about one week for printing and delivery and it will be available from Pendles and Lulu as per normal. PDFs also from our own site.

We're also going to give the Lulu copy a slightly different cover than the Pendle version, just because we can
The images are of the same theme (it'll make sense when you see them).

Apparantly this is something that many modelling magazines do - not really sure why, but it just seems like a nice idea.

Thanks

ABBO

·
Registered
503 Posts
I guess that means I'll have to buy a copy from Pendle's and Lulu to keep my collection complete.

(Don't you think that warrants opening up the prize competition to us outlanders?)

Cheers,

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts