SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thining out part of my collection and offer them here for sale before I put them on Ebay.

If you are interested in any item please contact me via PM. I prefer payment via Cheque or cash but will reluctantly take Paypal. Happy to post outside of UK at Cost.

All cars have been used but are in first class running order and come in orignal box unless stated otherwise and have magnets in place.

Scalextric "Legends" set - Lotus and Eagle cars.

The cars have Ortman replacement rear tyres fitted and come with original presentation box, inner plastic clear lining, spare braids and numbering certificate.

£50 plus £3.50 postage

Scalextric "Classic" set - McLaren and Ferrari cars.

The cars have Ortman replacement rear tyres and come with Original Presentation box, inner plastic lining, spare braids and numbering certificate.
The McLaren now has has period correct "Marlboro" decals added.

£50 plus £3.50 postage

Autoart Lancia Fulvia 1.6HF.

This car has had a Co-driver added to correct Autoart's mistake!...Lighting has been removed but is included in box for anyone who wishes to refit. Rear tyres are Ortman, (Original tyres included).
Car is in original box plus original outer cardboard packaging. An Autoart car that actually runs properly!..

£30 plus £2 postage.

Flyslot Riley Mk XI

Test laps only, Ortman rear tyres fitted. Original rear tyres in box.

£20 plus £2 postage

Carrera Renault R23 Show car

Test laps only.....Ortman rear tyres fitted. Original tyres supplied in box.

£15 plus £2 postage.

Scratchbuilt Porsche 781

This car took part in the initial Vintage Race Across America Proxy Series and has since been refirbished. The car is modelled on the car driven by von Carel de Beaufort.

The shell is resin and was made by Resilient Resins. (These shells are no longer available). and painted/decalled in corect period livery.
It has a scratchbuilt brass ladder chassis, with modified BWA front/rear sections. The motor is a BWA (NC1equivilent) FF can and has a Slot.it brass pinion fitted via a ABslotsport shaft liner. Crown gear and axles are Slot.it components, guide is TSRF.
The car now has BWA '02 wheels are fitted all round with correct BWA resin "steel pattern" inserts . Tyres are Ninco Classic 7mm on the front with Ortman rears.
Very smooth little car.

£35 plus £2 postage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts