SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Does anyone have a theory why the most outlandish prices occur during the part of the year when the auction activity is leanest? That...I have never figured out (!)

John

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
i offered £6 on one £9.50 on another and ordered a gram of whatever hes taking, i also urged him to move the decimal points 1 or 2 places to the left and left him with a john macenroe quote. [you cannot be serious]. teeheehee! john

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
i just tried to put another offer on, guess what he,s just banned me from making offers, WHAT A SHAME! john..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It appears that your friend eddy has sold 6 items in the past but he only got 1 feedback and that was negitive.

cabbyman

·
rob Wallader
785 Posts
Guy's, Your not taking into account that the first one is race tuned! & the second one has no tyres on it, that make it rare. most models have tyres, its hard to get one without!

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
QUOTE (roll1later @ 3 Aug 2011, 08:35) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd also wager this seller rubbed his hands with glee when this auction ended How Much???

Well the green electra is worth that... Cleaned up and presented nicely. Then the blue ferrari body if in good nick could fetch upwards of £20 and the others are worth a few pounds. Not really that daft.

It all comes down to rarity
orange electra = pennies
red electra - £20-£25
green electra - £150 +
There was a green electra at the big scaley event in Gaydon priced at £200

·
Registered
884 Posts
£150!!!!
just goes to show I suppose that if you know what you're looking for you could make a tidy amount of ££'s I wouldn't of paid £5.00 for that if I'd seen it at a car boot

Thanks for the heads up Riko

·
Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
777 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
The highest bid for a Quattrox Supra : 93 GBP and 98GBP for a Quattrox Nissan.

Crazy prices indeed, but those are not just asking prices, they are final prices, someone was willing to pay that kind of money.

I don't know what commands the price :the Quattrox packaging ? The pit girl ? Hard to believe anyway.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts