SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Thanks for posting it Sig. I'd love to be able to see it in situ. He's captured the pulse and fury better in this one. Perhaps because of the included slower public transport for the cars to play against.

Embs

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
QUOTE (sig @ 19 Aug 2011, 09:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha now you´re just doing that on purpose, i was going to ban ember from using that word!
ember i agree the trains look great
Naughty me!

Sig, are you familiar with Panamarenko, the Belgium artist? From your work I guess you might be. Here's some of his stuff:

Panamarenko

Cheers,
Richard

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
QUOTE (richardtheforth @ 19 Aug 2011, 07:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice... I'm unsure about whether it's art or not though.
Hmm.
Richard

QUOTE (sig @ 19 Aug 2011, 18:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahaha now you´re just doing that on purpose, i was going to ban ember from using that word!
ember i agree the trains look great

And I was being a good girl.

Everyone has to settle for their own definition of what Art is. And really, no one's can really be wrong.

But, yes. It is. And I should know. I have a degree which says so.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'll have to go check this out at the Museum while I'm in LA next month... love the Camera work on this piece. That is Fall yes ??

·
David.
1,140 Posts
QUOTE (Ember @ 19 Aug 2011, 12:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But, yes. It is. And I should know. I have a degree which says so.

Correction, you have a degree which says you are more than capable of expressing your opinion on the matter, as no opinion is right or wrong either. Which brings me to the stage where I state my agreement with your opinion.

·
David.
1,140 Posts
QUOTE (Ember @ 28 Aug 2011, 22:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice to see someone got the point.

Do you think they should paint it?
In any specific colour?
Maybe...

...Burnt Sienna?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE (richardtheforth @ 19 Aug 2011, 10:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Naughty me!

Sig, are you familiar with Panamarenko, the Belgium artist? From your work I guess you might be. Here's some of his stuff:

Panamarenko

Cheers,
Richard
had never heard of him, but loving it...i wish i could get to do stuff like that...thanks a lot
sig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts