SlotForum banner
161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Has anybody run one yet non mag on wood? I'm in the market and would rather both use the car and drool on it, preferably without butchery.

·
Jim Moyes
5,046 Posts
Yes, briefly on Monday night, as it was at home when I got in from work. I wanted to give it a quick run to see if I would be wise to use it in our Hornby Classic Touring Car class tomorrow night. I definitely will be using it, and I think there will be a few more turning up at the club in weeks to come.

If you've raced any of the recent cars from Hornby with the inline motor setup - NGTC tourers, Sierra, M3, Merc & Porsche GTs - it is equally as good.

Even the tyres seemed to have good performance out of the box, just as the similarly raced BMW 330 BTCC car showed a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I have the green Bathurst car and the black Spa 24hrs racer. Both are beautiful, attractive liveries. I am impressed. Different wheels on each model. Silver exhaust pipes on the Spa racer, black on the australian livery. Also a new driver I think. Better than the ones included in some M3s. Good job. I hope we will get the 635 or the Rover next year.

·
novice jazz player &
6,413 Posts
Great that Scalextric released a first version of their newly tooled XJS which I duely purchased (black with Mogul livery). Now its also great to see a limited edition version for the Australian market is available in the UK too...

Scalextric C4214 Jaguar XJS 1985 Bathurst Winner

When it arrives I will have a cool racing pair ;)

c

161 - 167 of 167 Posts