SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys know if any slot car manufacturers have made either of the above models? I know of the top slot kit xkr daytona 2002.
Any help would be most appreciated.

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
QUOTE (kevin hunter @ 6 May 2004, 14:17)Any of you guys know if any slot car manufacturers have made either of the above models? I know of the top slot kit xkr daytona 2002.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Top Slot has an XKR, particularly the car driven by Paul Gentilozzi in the `02 Daytona race. It comes as a kit with a Slotit chassis, wheels, guide and axles. You will need to supply your own motor, and gear set.

You might try Pendles `though the last time I looked they were out of stock.

Here's Photo to whet your appetite

Greenman62

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
If that car ever appears in its Trans-Am livery (not Daytona), ala Gentilozzi, I'll stand in line for more than one!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers lads
that cars a beauty just got to have one of those
any others any one else knows about ??
jonny make sure u get 2 if you only get one dont ever tell me

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone any idea what the Topslot kit comes with and whats needed to complete it ie what motor you need and what best suits that particular car ??

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
QUOTE (kevin hunter @ 7 May 2004, 13:50)Anyone any idea what the Topslot kit comes with and whats needed to complete it ie what motor you need and what best suits that particular car ??
"It comes as a kit with a Slotit chassis, wheels, guide and axles. You will need to supply your own motor, and gear set."

See the second post.

Greenman62

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Thanks for the reminder, Minim - I had not looked at that range for some time and there are several I like besides the Jag.

THIS LINK should take people directly to that page.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jonny
If your still after one of these Swatonraceway has a one unpainted and still available, i chickened out and bought the painted one although still got to put the thing together !!

cheers
kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts