SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations to James Toseland, who yesterday won the world SBK championship in superb style. He beat the favourite who was also on home tarmac, Regis Laconi. It means that the title stays firmly on British soil.

M

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

I wanted to watch this live but was working in Liverpool at the time so couldn't. I did however watch the repeat at around midnight from my hotel room. Couldn't help but jump out of bed as he crossed the line. Two great races and the result we were all hoping for. Fantastic stuff indeed from the young man of WSB.

Damn shame that Rossi (Moto GP series for you non-bike readers) isn't English too. I think he will be known as the greatest rider on two wheels before long. That man has talent and some and I doubt any of us will ever see the likes of him again in our lifetime. I will never tire of watching him perform, he is mesmerising and if I had just 10% of his talent on a motorcycle I would be very happy indeed.

Cheers,

Julian..

·
Registered
256 Posts
yup as james crossed the line i was nearly in as many tears as he was i have followed james throughout his career and he really deserves his moment of triumph
he follows a long line of succesfull english world superbike champions and can now surley go on to be one of the most succesfull wsb riders of all time and may even surpass what the great carl fogarty did

GOOD ON YA JAMES !

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Guys
we might mention that Toseland won with a Ducati off course.
Would'nt it be great if Triumph would race in Superbike ?
With him driving one obviously

Edo (Ducati ST4s rider)
And now back sorting out track wiring problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts