SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, the first meeting of the New Season takes place on January 4th., at Yelling Village Hall.

The winners of the '2011 Championships' will be awarded their cups before the race meeting, please be there on time.

Your Annual Subs are due then too.

Have a great Christmas.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The first meeting will be for Tyco Stock F1 and of course Modifieds

The Tyco F1 stock and Super F1 stock will alternate on a monthly basis

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will be there, i might see if another one of my more local friends is interested in coming

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That will be good

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yip, I'll be there. I will also see if Nick will be able to make it as he really enjoyed that last session. Have a GREAT Christmas all and I will hopefully see most of you on the 28th.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (asjwood @ 20 Dec 2011, 13:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looking forward to getting my Trophy and starting the 2012 Championship!

Cups/Trophies and Medals ordered they will be ready on Friday. Thats service for you!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Trophies/Cups plus the medals are with me now and will be given out at this meeting!

The subs will also be due, so bring that too.

Usual start time 7.00pm. If you can be there by 6.45 we can make the presentations before racing.

Tea and Coffee are included in your club fees.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Its a pity you are missing the first one
but great for the rest of the year!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (LeeH @ 31 Dec 2011, 22:50) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hoping to make round 1!! Moved a few things around and thought what the hell go for it

Great news see you on Wednesday

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Ok I'm on the scrounge now has anyone got a car I can borrow for mod class then so can be competitive?? Will have a modified for month after as woodcote building me one which I hope be eligible for schorc

1 - 20 of 70 Posts