SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

After a hiatus of about two years, I've started looking at RC again. Specifically, RCLive. I've made several tweaks to the scripts to present the data the way I want it but....it's slooooow work (I'm better at hitting things with hammers).

The bit I am stuck on, at the moment, is displaying the Heat List information. I've changed it so that it only updates once the heat is complete but I want to display it in position order, similar to how it is done in both the Live Race screen and on the xaml pages. It should be simple but I can neither do it the way it is done in Race Live or on a simple table sort.
Font Rectangle Parallel Electric blue Technology

What I want is for it to appear as 1,2,3,4 in the first column. Anybody able to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Connal

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The standard code does this on the live race screen but not on the heats tables. I've tried following the logic used in the live race function but I failed.😥

I've also looked at various javascript sorting functions but I'm not clever enough to apply the code to the function, i think because there are several tables displayed in the heats screen, not just one.

I shall journey on....

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Success!

It's not pretty but I have managed to create a page that sorts the heat based on position; and I have created a group tables page that shows each of the groups in ranked order, all on one page. Both pages wait until the current heat is over before updating, which I prefer to the constantly updating of tables, currently. There are various other changes I want to make but it's soooooo slow for me to figure this stuff out and I have what I need for the time being.
If anyone is interested in these pages, let me know.

Slope Rectangle Font Line Parallel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts