SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea if this is the right place to post this but if it isn't then hopefully one of the moderators can put me right.

I need someone to take on the job of doing reliveries/repaints of cars for me at a reasonable rate and to a good standard though I'm not necessarily looking for perfection.

Unfortunately the person who has done a fantastic job for me to date is unable to continue.

Initially I have VW Beetles to re-spray and F1 Start cars that need to at least resemble RedBull, Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Lotus & maybe Force India, Caterham, Wiiliams, Sauber.

Here are some Orange & green Boxsters I had done

I am also looking for 1 more person to man, run & set down a large digital track at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix (Sunday 8th July). (Hours & pay to be confirmed but could be from 7am - 7.30pm with a break for the actual race in between)

If anyone is genuinely interested in either of these please PM me

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
QUOTE (ss67 @ 4 May 2012, 14:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am also looking for 1 more person to man, run & set down a large digital track at Silverstone for the British Grand Prix (Sunday 8th July).
That sounds like a massively fun opportunity. I bet you'll have people beating your door down to get in on that. Sounds like a blast.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the Silverstone event went well.

I may be looking for people to work at future events so if you might be interested please send me your details.

I may also be looking soon for some decent reliveries of F1 cars to current(ish) 1:1 F1 teams cars that are not already produced by slot car manufacturers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts