SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JohnH has a beautiful 8' x 15' track! I'll let John do the commentary, here are some pics.

If you are in the Washington, DC area and would like to join John, Kaspin, Spa, Wahab, and me this or any Monday for some low pressure, fun racing post in the thread or send a PM.

Paul
Circuit TrustChrist

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures Paul. Glad you guys like the track.

This is just the latest incarnation of my track. I change it a lot. I get a little bored and want something with more twists or more straights or more lanes or whatever. It's fun to design something, try it out, see what works and what doesn't...and it's cheaper than buying cars and chipping them. I don't change it as much as I used to becasuse ever since Spa, Kaspin, Paul, Wahab and I started this 'club', I get to race on something different every week!

MattZani, yes the 4 lane PB mod might be called for in this case and Slotrace.dk, the RichG display is on the list (like the MS mod and a dozen other things). Paul or Kaspin bring theirs on club night.

·
Registered
624 Posts
[quote name='pault86' date='19 May 2007, 07:54' post='269712']
JohnH has a beautiful 8' x 15' track! I'll let John do the commentary, here are some pics.

If you are in the Washington, DC area and would like to join John, Kaspin, Spa, Wahab, and me this or any Monday for some low pressure, fun racing post in the thread or send a PM.

JohnH's track looks amazing...
... can you please ask your friend where he put in the track booster cables?
i'm curious....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Been checking this track out again and again over the last few days and it looks like a whole lot of fun
:thumbsup ...Haven't got enough lane changers to do anything at this level but had been wondering/planning for a while (with the budget spiralling out of control as the pen moved around the page)....so as always thanks for the inspiration.....enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.