SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am building some motors mixing the ProSlot mini euro endbell, a rewind Johnson armature and the Johnson can and magnets.

The option for the Johnson can is due to its dimensions, smaller than ProSlot, Falcon, Scaleauto etc..

I need to get some 4 or 5 Johnson cans (with magnets), they must be in perfect shape.

Does anyone have spare Johnson motors or cans (with magnets) to sell ?

Best regards.

André Acker.

· Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, Tony, Russell and John !

Russell, I have these parts, so I will have a try.
Thanks for the ideas and for you kind offering !

Tony, I will contact Phil, thanks !

John, I think it will be too much horsepower for these little f1 cars (Brabham bt44 and McLaren m23).
The rewinding is to get a smoother motor (and to be proud to say, "this is MY motor !").

Cheers !

André Acker.

· Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all of you helping me about this prototype.

I do not like "suspense" films, so I inform that the motors will be installed in a metal chassis (still to be done) under a Martini Brabham bt44 body (Scalex France, absolutely beautiful body, with lots of details and a correct wheelbase) and a Betta / Classic Yardley McLaren m23 glass fibre body.

The idea is to run them at the Presto Park event, if they are complete until there and if I can get a reasonable priced air ticket.

So, I am not looking for much power, instead I need a well balanced, quite and easy to drive motor.

Unfortunately, Indycals will not make decals in the next few weeks, so decoration will get later.

Phil,

How much for each Johnson ?
I will be in London in May (from 13th to 16th), so you can post the pack to my aunt address there.

Cheers !

André Acker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.