SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Me and Craig will be there, we've our Marchon back from the garage and hopefully we can stay late enough to run in MOD

cheers
Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (asjwood @ 8 Jul 2011, 09:13) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers, I'll measure how wide the boot is later and let you know!

Al, if you would prefer not to cut them down you would be more than welcome to put them in my boot, I can drop my back seats so it can take quite a size, then I could drop them over to you at the weekend, or 1 evening, following the meet.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 8 Jul 2011, 15:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

You will be pleased to know I've finally got myself a controller. Thank you very much for the long term loan of yours! It is much appreciated.

Jim

No probs Jim you are welcome, that was bad timing really as we have just taken delivery of a new controller and I was going to see if you wanted to purchase it as it's now surplus to our needs, hey ho never mind

See you all tonight.

Cheers
roll

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 13 Jul 2011, 12:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sure someone else might like it

Unfortunately, Steve won't be there tonight, his eldest Daniel, has been taken into hospital today, we all hope its not too serious, and give our best wishes to Daniel, get well soon, not forgetting Steve and the family at this worrying time!!

That's shocking news Tony, please pass on my best wishes to all and hope all works out ok for them all.

QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 13 Jul 2011, 12:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

Which one did you go for in the end? Have a word with Lee tonight as I know he is looking to purchase one, so he may well be interested.

See you tonight.

Jim

I hope everything is OK for Steve and his family.

We went for the Stage III R, looks very nice
I'll catch up with Lee tonight. Which 1 did you get?

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 13 Jul 2011, 13:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

I went for a parma pro in the end. I've only had chance to try it out very quickly but i was really pleased with it. I need to put a plug on it as it just has croc clips on it at the moment.

Jim

You can't go wrong with a Parma, they are pretty damn good IMOP

QUOTE (asjwood @ 13 Jul 2011, 13:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Best wishes to Steve and his family and I hope Daniel recovers quickly.

Paul, I will be interested in having a look at that new controller of yours, any chance of having a cheeky go with it?

I still need to pop the plug on it, in the same boat as Jim at the mo with croc clips, I was gonna bring it along and hopefully wire it up when there's a lull in the racing, obvioulsy if I manage to get it plugged up you are more than welcome to have a go.

Cheers
roll

·
Registered
884 Posts
Hi Lee

Yep no worries it's yours if you want it, £20 ok? I just need to double check with Craig that it is 1 we want to sell, we have 3 (2 x 1 ohm and 1 x another ohm) and I know he wants to keep 1 of each and I can't remember which 1 Jim borrowed. We can discuss tonight I will have all 3 with me.

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
Sorry guys can't get a late night pass so we're gonna give tonight a miss. Lee just take the controller off Jim and keep it for a test run just to make sure you like it.

Sorry Al re the use of my boot, can it wait til next meet?

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
884 Posts
Great news about Daniel, me and Craig wish him a speedy recovery.

I think H&S might have something to say about your plug wiring though Jim! Still it's handy as I can now see what col wire needs to go where on the plug for mine

Well done to all the winners, see some of you at the 6hr and the rest in August

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts