SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
The July Club Night takes place on the 13th July 7.00 start, at Yelling Village Hall, Nr. St. Neots.

Who is coming?

And further discussions on the forthcoming Endurance race are expected!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me, it will soon come around

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The Al Wood timing system, definately gets its debut meeting on Wednesday, see ya there

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
We will thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
QUOTE (Leet @ 28 Jun 2011, 15:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Count me in Tony, OMG still 15 days to go!!!

Tonights the night Lee, the long wait is over
see you all tonight

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I am sure someone else might like it

Unfortunately, Steve won't be there tonight, his eldest Daniel, has been taken into hospital today, we all hope its not too serious, and give our best wishes to Daniel, get well soon, not forgetting Steve and the family at this worrying time!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
QUOTE (stanno @ 13 Jul 2011, 23:06) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for all the concern over Daniel, after his ambulance ride he was given a barrage of tests & has been diagnosed with Glandular Fever, hopefully he should feel better after a weeks medication.

Hopefully we should be at the August meeting on the Saturday.

All excellent news.

You know Glandular Fever is also known as the Kissing Fever!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
You can only catch it from saliver

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 11 Jul 2011, 15:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Al Wood timing system, definately gets its debut meeting on Wednesday, see ya there

Congratulations to Al for the sucessful debut of his newly developed timing system, a nice piece of work, It worked faultlessly straight out of the box.

Great stuff.

Congratulations to all the winners.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
As Al said looked slightly less complicated, but that was just a false impression, the blue and white proved just a challenge too far for most.
It was all about getting to the red or yellow lane for the finals!
Sorry boys, I will try better next month, remember its a Saturday meeting, I would appreciate some help in setting out a balanced track

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Yes please Lee, the help is welcomed, I shall be there at 8am, the meeting will start at 10.30, we will run the two normal club classes.

I would estimate a finish around 3.30 of the club event, after that there may be some playtime, before the track is ripped up and a very different track layed out for the 'Pancake Cup' event on the Sunday!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Al, I am really liking the new dimension to our club reports that the features of the new timing system can give, fantastic work.

This is really statistics at the next level for slotcar timing!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
You will like our club cars as they are really up to snuff, so much so, they often find their way into my pit box, when they get too quick

The Turbo has the Gold magnet upgrade kit fitted, available from our sponsors!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
QUOTE (Leet @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I could swing it with the missus, would there still be room for me on the Sunday 'Pancake' meet?

I'll bring the maple syrup!!!

Yes there is room for any that wish to partake in a piece of the action!

QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tony, I'm not sure I will be able to make the club event in August.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts