SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Had the day off to do a bit of work on the RMS software and I thought I would share a screenshot...

Still much work to be done but for now you get
  • Position
  • Car number
  • Name (currently set to lane colour initial)
  • Gap from leader (or race time on last crossing of start finish time if you're the leader)
  • Interval to car ahead (or laps if you're the leader)
  • Lap
  • Last Lap Time (with F1 style colour coding yellow - slower than personal best, green - personal best, purple - fastest)
  • Fastest Lap
Currently we have the options of time limited racing, lap limited racing or free practice. It can do F1 style start lights and it beeps in a similar fashion to the Tomy timers so hopefully the transition won't be too painful...

It will certainly be interesting to see if it all works next week...

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The Al Wood timing system, definately gets its debut meeting on Wednesday, see ya there

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I can certainly vouch for gap to leader being an awesome feature.

Those who watched Marc vs Jon at the HOGP for example will have seen how it adds to the racing and engages the spectators.

Have a cracking time tomorrow guys...

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
QUOTE (Leet @ 28 Jun 2011, 15:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Count me in Tony, OMG still 15 days to go!!!

Tonights the night Lee, the long wait is over
see you all tonight

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 13 Jul 2011, 07:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tonights the night Lee, the long wait is over
see you all tonight

Tony this was like waiting for Christmas day
. I will have to get myself a SCHORC advent calender and then open a window every day until the next meet.

See you tonight.

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 8 Jul 2011, 15:15) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

You will be pleased to know I've finally got myself a controller. Thank you very much for the long term loan of yours! It is much appreciated.

Jim

No probs Jim you are welcome, that was bad timing really as we have just taken delivery of a new controller and I was going to see if you wanted to purchase it as it's now surplus to our needs, hey ho never mind

See you all tonight.

Cheers
roll

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I am sure someone else might like it

Unfortunately, Steve won't be there tonight, his eldest Daniel, has been taken into hospital today, we all hope its not too serious, and give our best wishes to Daniel, get well soon, not forgetting Steve and the family at this worrying time!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 13 Jul 2011, 12:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sure someone else might like it

Unfortunately, Steve won't be there tonight, his eldest Daniel, has been taken into hospital today, we all hope its not too serious, and give our best wishes to Daniel, get well soon, not forgetting Steve and the family at this worrying time!!

That's shocking news Tony, please pass on my best wishes to all and hope all works out ok for them all.

QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 13 Jul 2011, 12:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

Which one did you go for in the end? Have a word with Lee tonight as I know he is looking to purchase one, so he may well be interested.

See you tonight.

Jim

I hope everything is OK for Steve and his family.

We went for the Stage III R, looks very nice
I'll catch up with Lee tonight. Which 1 did you get?

Cheers
Paul

·
Registered
437 Posts
Paul,

I went for a parma pro in the end. I've only had chance to try it out very quickly but i was really pleased with it. I need to put a plug on it as it just has croc clips on it at the moment.

Jim

·
Registered
884 Posts
QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 13 Jul 2011, 13:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Paul,

I went for a parma pro in the end. I've only had chance to try it out very quickly but i was really pleased with it. I need to put a plug on it as it just has croc clips on it at the moment.

Jim

You can't go wrong with a Parma, they are pretty damn good IMOP

QUOTE (asjwood @ 13 Jul 2011, 13:23) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Best wishes to Steve and his family and I hope Daniel recovers quickly.

Paul, I will be interested in having a look at that new controller of yours, any chance of having a cheeky go with it?

I still need to pop the plug on it, in the same boat as Jim at the mo with croc clips, I was gonna bring it along and hopefully wire it up when there's a lull in the racing, obvioulsy if I manage to get it plugged up you are more than welcome to have a go.

Cheers
roll

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 13 Jul 2011, 11:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am sure someone else might like it

Hope Steve's boy Daniel is ok, nothing to serious I hope (fingers crossed).

Paul - if you are looking to sell the old controller that Jim was borrowing I would be very interested.

See you all REAL soon.

Lee

21 - 40 of 67 Posts