SlotForum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I'm liking the fastest laps chart too. That's really neat. And how nice to see a Turbo taking it to the Marchons! I shall have to have a read up of the rules and decide what cars to bring with me for the August race.

I'll probably use the club cars for F1 though. I'm not that happy with my Tycos.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
You will like our club cars as they are really up to snuff, so much so, they often find their way into my pit box, when they get too quick

The Turbo has the Gold magnet upgrade kit fitted, available from our sponsors!

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes please Lee, the help is welcomed, I shall be there at 8am, the meeting will start at 10.30, we will run the two normal club classes.

I would estimate a finish around 3.30 of the club event, after that there may be some playtime, before the track is ripped up and a very different track layed out for the 'Pancake Cup' event on the Sunday!

If I could swing it with the missus, would there still be room for me on the Sunday 'Pancake' meet?

I'll bring the maple syrup!!!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
QUOTE (Leet @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:20) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I could swing it with the missus, would there still be room for me on the Sunday 'Pancake' meet?

I'll bring the maple syrup!!!

Yes there is room for any that wish to partake in a piece of the action!

QUOTE (Jimb0 @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tony, I'm not sure I will be able to make the club event in August.

Jim

Sorry to hear that Jim

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 15 Jul 2011, 08:02) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You will like our club cars as they are really up to snuff, so much so, they often find their way into my pit box, when they get too quick

The Turbo has the Gold magnet upgrade kit fitted, available from our sponsors!

I think I'm going to be bringing a lot of baggage for a weekend! Clothes and normal stuff plus pit box, new Dremel type tool, the main garage which holds around 48 cars, a box of MS cars, a box of Tycos, a Tjet and my controller!

It would be good to have a play with my Tycos and see if I can learn a thing or two from the reigning EAHORC Tyco Cup holder!

Gold magnets in a Turbo? I've never heard of those before. Sounds interesting.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts