SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why thankyou.. Yes the 205 is the Spirit model... I searched for over a year to get my hands on that, and paid weay over the odds... but there we go..

I wish someone did a normal road looking GTI model,, id buy it

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here are a few of my re=paints of some Spirit and MSC cars. You can probably tell I like Rallycross......

Matti Alamaki Delta S4

and his 205 T16

Will Gollop's awesome Bi-Turbo 6R4

And finally, my favourite livery Terje Schie

MSC RS200 in Schanche colours and 6R4 in Steve Palmers 'Practica' sponsored pink and blue car.

·
Registered
612 Posts
On the subject of Group B hot hatches I picked up a couple of Spirit body shells the other week at Ossett swapmeet and I'm currently fitting them to chassis'

The Renault 5 turbo is fitted to a PCS chassis and has a 20,000 rpm Scaleauto motor fitted, and Ninco sprung guide

The 205 is fitted to an MSC inline chassis with short droparm and Fly motor and wheels

·
Registered
34 Posts
a class of cars that were obviosly designed by the same person who designed the ...shoe box.
...but alas, beauty is in the eye of the beholder ,I guess.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look the business... very nice job..

looks like you have a fine collection there... Those pics reminded me,, R5 Maxi turbo... Needs to be my next purchase i think

Can I ask, Where did you get all the decals in the correct scale? did you make them? I struggle to find decals of any quality that are the right size..

·
Registered
25 Posts
All the decals are handmade and printed onto decal paper. Most of them come from image searches on google, but a lot of them just aren't available, so I had to design them in MS Paint and transfer them onto Powerpoint where they can be scaled to suit.

My biggest issue is that I can't print white, so all of the withe decals hjave to have the background colour printed, which can be a little off in terms of matching the base car colour sometimes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in that case, amazing work mate.......

im going to look into this decal printing.. could be handy

I have my first custom build i am just finishing off,, its an old Chevette HSR 1/32 plastic kit, being mounted onto a customised 911 DPR chassis.

could do with some decals

1 - 12 of 12 Posts