SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
I found another yellow body missing a chassis. But you can't even see the yellow chassis under this car. It seems way too low. What chassis fits this car please? Thank you kindly in advance.
View attachment 335028 View attachment 335029
I think it originally camw with the G+ chassis, been t should fit AFX too. I think the problem with this Dash chassis is that the tires are bigger.

· Registered
526 Posts
Well I tried various chassis and it only fits the G+ and the likes. All other chassis rub the fron tires.
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Motor vehicle

The AFX chassis almost fits, maybe with smaller oring it'll be good. The AW factory tires are too fat and don't fit at all.

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

The Turbo and the SG+ are too tight on the front wheels, you'll need different wheels with small orings.

· Registered
526 Posts
Dash mentioned "We're winding down our existing inventory of Generation 2 color chassis in anticipation of our Gen 3 chassis which should be out soon."

Will the Gen3 including tjet screw mounting?
They showed it using the same unmodified body to compare Gen2 vs Gen3 body mounting height, so I assume it still uses screws to mount the body. The difference (according to their description) is that the Gen3 will shed about 1mm of vertical chassis width.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts