SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder about Tomorrows Dash Sale! Saturday, Jan 21st @ 6PM Central. Dash AFX Mondo Release 2, Red, White, Blue, Yellow and Black!
Mark Your Calendars For Saturday, Jan21st!
6PM Central time!
If it's 6PM Central, it's 7PM on the East Coast and 4PM on the West Coast.
Whats for sale?
FINALLY! Dash AFX Mondo - Release 2!
Each chassis is fully assembled and about as ready to run as you can get. Like any chassis, adjust your shoes for your track, oil the usual areas and you're good to go!
These make a great replacement for the AW X-Trac.
$20/ea.
See the following page for full product details:
https://dmotors.myshopify.com/collections/dash-chassis-1/products/t-dash-afx-mondo-grip-chassis-only

Check out the Video of the AFX Mondo! Incredible speed and handling:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IjhXvho_RXE?feature=share

There are 400 of each color available for this sale.
There is no limit but I reserve the right to reduce orders if demand exceeds supply.
There will be more AFX Mondos available in February and throughout the year. These are all hand assembled and bench tested here in the US by Eric Labrutto.
A-Dash 'AFX Mondo Grip' - Chassis Only - Available January 21st @ 6PM Central
A-Dash 'AFX Mondo Grip' - Chassis Only - Available January 21st @ 6PM Central
$20.00
A-Dash 'AFX Mondo Grip' chassis.
What is the A-Dash AFX Mondo Grip?
We've taken the 'standard' AFX (non mag chassis) and have given it the 'Mondo' traction magnet treatment.
By adding 2 'traction magnet tubes' to the AFX chassis, we've made a chassis that you can run either as a magnet car, or remove the traction mags and it's a standard AFX 'non-mag'.
The traction magnets are also adjustable.
This chassis can use all the existing AFX, AW and Dash 'snap on' bodies made over the years (1.5" wheelbase).
All AFX mondo have a 10 ohm arm and Killer Bees motor mags.
These are brand new moldings, not old AFX tubs retrofitted with 'mondo tubes'. The gear plates are also new for this release, along with our innovative way of securing the cluster gear.
All AFX Mondo cars are completely built and bench tested, ready to run cars. A shoe adjustment if needed for your track, and oiling the usual places and you're good to go!

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i bought a couple chassis and some parts too . i much prefer the tjet style chassis for the custom slot cars that i build.
i cant wait for the dash inline tjet chassis. they may work better with the way i lower all the ho slot cars that i build.
i have a few of the jag chassis and they work great for my custom builds.

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Ken, we gotta see "da screw" up close !
ok BILL no pix but the screw is threaded into the gearplate and it don't stick out the bottom of the gearplate, the brushes have a grove in the bottom but are flat on top.
i got a yellow one and a black one and i bought 10 gears for tjet rear axels and a 55 chevy body kit. my stuff came today. 😁😁

1 - 3 of 3 Posts