SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Anyone can start a topic; you don't have to ask permission.
Just remember, though, that the more topics there are in the AAWSCC section, the harder it is for members to keep tabs on what is happening, and when, at the club. That is, the act of racing slot cars. Also, I personally can't see the point of having a discussion online between people who see each other every week. It doesn't leave anything for us to talk about on club nights.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
QUOTE (Saviour @ 5 Feb 2011, 10:28) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK, did not know that anybody could start up a section. Threads yes.
I said, anybody can start a topic, Andy. You yourself have started seven in this club's Forum!

SlotForum is divided into sections, called 'Community Forums', one of which is Clubs.
The 'Clubs' Forum is divided into sections, called 'Subforums', one of which is Alton and Winchester Slot Car Club.
Subforums are divided into topics, or threads.
Only Slotforum Moderators can create Community Forums and Subforums. I am not a Slotforum Moderator, and I don't have that authority. I merely moderate the AAWSCC Subforum.

Peter.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
QUOTE (Saviour @ 5 Feb 2011, 19:53) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I sent you an MS Excel Spread Sheet a few days ago to your address within the Club info above. @ntlworld.com

Aaah. My email address has been changed, because I was getting too much spam. Drop the r off the end of peter, and the rest of the address is the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.