SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hi everyone!

I just found this section of the board too, so I just want to say Hi to all and say a few words about myself...
I'm 26 and live in Lund, Sweden. I've been into slots for a couple of years now. I built a routed track with a bit of scenery whilst living in Melbourne last year and I'm dying to make anotherone... Just lacking a router and funds at the moment.
I also love scratch building, mostly with brass chassis. Scratchbuilding is great since you get a lot of time tinkering for your dollars... and racing those cars is pretty enjoyable too...
If you want to have a look at some of my stuff please visit my starphoto site.

Thanks for this great site and forum
! I've been looking around here for a while, and now I finally got around to signing up. There seems to be avery nice and friendly atmosphere here

Toby

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Bastumannen!

Just got into this great forum and also want to say hi to everybody. But I was very excited to see your beautiful pictures on your web pages, and to see that you live in Lund! Me too you know, and I bet you will be at my working place when the World Championship on wood will be held here... Hope to see you next year then!

Lemmy

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lemmy!

You live in Lund? COOL! We must get together some time! I have a few friends that are into slots too. One of them has a track and a few cars, but he's got a basement near "monumentet i Lund" that has some great prospects
. I've got a 10m, 4-lane classic scaley track at home. I'm currently living in Löddeköpinge but I'll be moving into Lund in Januari. Will move into a flat though, so trackspace will be limited.

Have you been to Svansjö Ring in Sjöbo? That's a 6-lane Ninco track...
World champs on wood? Hehe, that sound nice! Are you building a track at your workplace? Where is that?
Lot's of questions...

Give me a call on 0735640034 if you want to meet up.

Cheers Tobbe

·
Ric Woods
817 Posts
Hey Lemmy!

Great to see you you on the board. Have fun!

Mooster

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Mooster!
Really great to get into this excellent board after a very long break in keeping up with you slotters. Thanks for the heads up.

Bastumannen, I'm a bit out of business for slots regarding my time schedule right now, but I would be very happy to have a chat with you soon, and I'll give you the full story. Since my very short periods of available time is set to be late nights, I suggest you send me a mail for a start.

Cheers all
Lemmy

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No worries, Lemmy!
Great having some local people on this board too! Slots ain't big around Sweden normally, so I just got a bit exited finding local slot people...

Catch you later, I'm of to bed now...

Toby

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Tobbe and Lemmy...and of corse everybobby else on the forum

Nice to see that there is other Swedish slotracers here, and I hope there will be many more in the future.

/Jonas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts