SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Some nice cars on here, I like that No Prisoners Vette. Well, like some of you, I got tired of waiting for the Pioneer General Lee, and bought this Scaley version. I like it., but I didn't like that only Bo is in the car, so I found one of my MRRC spectators, painted him and now Luke's in there too. The hardest part was adding all the extra hair! I stuck Bo's hand out the window for some more authenticity. Of course, on my track, the boys prowl at night, so lights added, and converted to SCXD:

·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Wow ......... I hadn't realised that Daisy was soooooo fugly! ......... big ol' plates as well
.............just goes to show what makeup can do

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm, ya know, I meant to post this on the 'Cars Bought by Members' thread, that's why the comment on Saviour's car. Oh well, thanks for the nice comments! Thanks too for the flashback Richard, I wish I could've added that horn sound at the push of a button! Love that 78 Monaco police car choc-ice! I watched the video of it, I like the front wheels that turn. This would be a great addition for a hot pursuit as you say. And yes all, that Daisy is kinda, well...what choc said. She's the best I could do. Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts