SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is one super RARE FIND ... there goes that four letter word again ...

But honestly this little Blue Gem is super Rare .... ah there is goes again...

Just look at the front Page of the Los Angeles Slot Car Museum web site. You will see this Boxed car featured there... that is how rare it is ... oops that word again.

K&B BLUE MONSTER at LASCM

Read Link above to get an idea of the Blue Monster ....

Taking OFFERS now ...

This car is boxed in its original box ( not a refurbished box ) and in amazingly great condition.. looks brand spanking new ...

will try to post some pix shortly

·
Administrator
9,652 Posts
It may have been at the time, for racing on 8 lane banked tracks with lots of high speed competition, but these days, it's just a good running vintage car! Decent motor and chassis, good tires for the time, etc. It was probably already obsolete when it came out, and I don't think a lot were sold, but it's very nice as a vintage car.

I know because a good friend had one many years ago when we started vintage racing, and he alway beat me with his Blue Monster! I was so impressed, I finally found one for myself...

Don

·
Registered
259 Posts
It's the "weak" unpopular cars that become more highly sort after in time ... Why ?

Simple really ...... Most get destroyed or simply don't sell, raising them to the "highly prized collectible item" status due to lack of numbers.

Interest increases over time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts