SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm on the hunt for a super challenger motor for a 1.24 K&B or a good arm. Will pay Shipping to Australia , complete running motor preferred as one spring missing and demeged brushes from comm. letting go.
Circuit component Coil Electronic component Gas Engineering

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Hi Rastas, I think that the odds of you finding a replacement K&B "Super Challenger" armature are slim at best,.......complete motors do show up on the auction site from time to time.

Cheers
Chris Walker

·
Administrator
9,906 Posts
Hey Rastas,

Just realized that I bought a small lot of replacement K&B arms, but don't remember if they're Challenger or Super Challenger... will take a look, and remind me if you don't see anything in this space. Will check more closely soon, but big swap meet this weekend and big vintage race next weekend!

Don

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Chris,thanks for your reply, yes I thought it would be a long shot but you just don't know what's out there! I did see a armature on ePay a few months ago but as you say not very common .
Cheers,
John.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Rastas,

Just realized that I bought a small lot of replacement K&B arms, but don't remember if they're Challenger or Super Challenger... will take a look, and remind me if you don't see anything in this space. Will check more closely soon, but big swap meet this weekend and big vintage race next weekend!

Don
That sounds great Don , I will keep looking around in the meantime ,will reach out again in a week or two!
Thanks,
John.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for that Under the stairs, I'll have a look ,I don't mind paying the shipping from the UK it's a little more reasonable than some countries.
Cheers,
John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts