SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i seen a track layout in the forums somewhere called "kingsley motor speedway" i am sure it was using carrera track also is there anyone out there that can confirm this ?

if so could they put it in there track planner and tell me what the dimensions of the base board i would need as this is the layout i would like to build

my sport layout went a few days ago £350 yiffa
but was very sad also
but i can start thinking about building again now !

any help would again as always be appreciated

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx mate that is what i wanted and diden't want all in one fell swoop that is the artical but it is in scalextric track

i want to use carrera

maybe i will try the carrera layout further down the list it looks ok i can probably make it a little longer as i may have more room now than first thought

unless someone could tell me if that kingsley layout would work using carrera track

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Check this out. It's a rendition of the kingsley track made from radius 1 carrera curves:-

The ane length is as follows:-
Red 12.62m
Green 13.29m

Layout requires 2.71m (8.89') x 1.62m (5.32') (2.54cm/inch)

Hope this helps,

Mark.

·
Registered
256 Posts
there seems to be some 1/4 straights and some smaller curves in there and some 1/2 straights could you confirm this ?

but thanks very much in advance that is what i have been wanting

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Yes, there are different curves and straights used, but they are all Carrera track parts. The small straights are 1/3 AND 1/4 straights. The curves are still the same radius but a 30 degree arc instead of a 60 deg. one
The reason they show up light grey is because I have input into the planner database only those parts available in 5 or 6 Le Mans sets. The planner is flagging up that I do not actually have those pieces

Mark.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts