SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I want to try something different with my collection because i want to add some slot car kit cars to it. Do u guys get slot car kits and where is the best place to buy them

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
A plug for my friend Chris and his wares.

Ahem, his taste is somewhat suspect

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
Oh, you should have said. Here, a plug for my friend Chris and his wares. His taste is somewhat... wait...we've been here before, ain't we?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Or you can do as I do....
Buy and expensive RTR, run it on your loft race track, having left the trap door open, and forget to brake at the end of the back straight. Watch the car sail over the fences, through the hatch and down two flights of stairs.
By the time you get down to the ground floor you will find yourself the proud owner of a kit. Hours of fun. You can repeat the process again and again with no extra cost.
Does that help?

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
But could I also recommend the MRRC Clubman kits? Excellent range. Available from all retailers last time I looked. Not too difficult to build, and endlessly tunable.
Great value.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Ouch Howmet! That had to hurt mate
I once fell thru the trapdoor of my mates loft, he`d placed a plywood section across it which I didn`t see until I was on my way straight down like an express train. Still got some scars but no broken cars.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I used to like Smiths crisps, but now I prefer Walkers even though there are less and less every week in those little packets

Aaron

1 - 20 of 55 Posts