SlotForum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
As I am fairly new to 1/43 I am drooling
(if thats allowed)
over these cars. Currently I race HO but am creating a 1/43 ruted table and I cannot wait for these cars.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Peter there was an announcement several weeks ago that the cars that were due now were pushed back a month (end of November) and I think maybe some more around the end of the year?

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
Depends on what proxy,
check the proxy section there is a link in my signature.

I have 2 D-Slots in the ProNomag proxy,both magless

One rebuild with a brass pan different tires.

The other standard, but put lead where the magnet is different rear tires glued and trued and Klear coated the front wheels and replaced the heavy spring suspension with an soft rubber replacement one made by a guy here in France.

·
Registered
648 Posts
QUOTE (loosesalute @ 26 Oct 2012, 00:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well worth the wait, & don`t forget that there are already some DSlot cars available Leet.
Cheers
Kev.

Hi Kev, I have seen some of these, they do look amazing. I had also heard a rumour that the would be producing the Lancia Delta Intergrale, if this is true i'll be having sleepless nights LOL.

Where in wearside are you Kev, as I hail from Sunderland, then Washington then moved down South all family still up there (great place).

Lee

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
QUOTE (Leet @ 26 Oct 2012, 12:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Kev, I have seen some of these, they do look amazing. I had also heard a rumour that the would be producing the Lancia Delta Intergrale, if this is true i'll be having sleepless nights LOL.
Lee

Should be! All the current lineup are from their D-nano line and I have the D-nano Intergrale, so a D-slot version is almost an inevitability. One holdup on that is that the Integrale would have the shortest chassis of any D-slot (it's the shortest D-nano) which means some special bits to get it to work. I imagine if they do the Integral they will probably come up with a couple other similar cars that could use the same chassis and release them all @ one time.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I have a very twisty - bumpy - uneven single track Scalextric sport layout, and I have found the one I have, as a good 'track tester'. It's also faster than the 1/32 car's by a full second, doing the circuit in just over 8.5 seconds.

Overall, although very nice, I wouldn't buy another as it's "stuck to the track" and very boring (if fast) to race.

Michael.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.