SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the recent announcement that SCX are going to be producing a version of this car, albeit rather strangely in a Repsol livery, it's reminded me to ask about the Teamslot versions.

Has anybody here got any of the teamslot integrale's, plastic bodied not the resin S4's, and are they any good? What's the tampo like on them and how well do they run out of the box?

Should I wait for SCX to produce Martini liveried versions or should I buy a teamslot version? My favourite of all the Martini liveries is the 1989 Red with the fractured stripes down the side.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I've got a Teamslot Integrale, the martini version - I haven't really raced it yet, so I can't comment on its performance out of the box.

But as for the build/finish, my version does shows signs of hand-painting (window surrounds etc.), which I think alot of Teamslot cars have. It's not a crisp as Fly/Scalextric etc, and because TS heavily gloss the cars they do look a bit iffy - however I think some of the later TS versions like the Repsol one are actually tampo printed, but I could be wrong.

Anyway you can forgive TS cos nobody else make this car, however with SCX producing one now - I would wait for that, especially if the martini designs come out.

Mark

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
A few lads at the club including me bought one for a rally comp. They went that well we banned them from our normal rally class. The motor is very quick for this group.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
nice car, nice model.. er ah.. wheels arent always round and yes a couple of the last liveries are tampo'd I wouldnt argue about it, I've got em all!

Rob
p.s I have something to put up but lack of memory is about

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I reckon it`ll be ok. SCX make sound Rally cars and you can rely on the quality at a competitive price too. They are also releasing a few others but I only caught them outa the corner of my eye.
Anyone at Toyfair spot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.