SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Thanks Camber. Can you tell me approximately what the minimum inside dimensions would need to be to fit the lane brain? My local electronics parts store has many different sizes of project boxes, so I'd like to get the smallest possible.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sorry for the delay hOOch, just got home from work. Dimensions are 88mm x 50mm, you may or may not need to allow for the wires coming out either side. I'm going to slot my box so the wires don't need to be threaded through a hole.

Passive circuit component Circuit component Light Hardware programmer Audio equipment

- Cam

Attachments

·
Registered
524 Posts
The button is for resetting paramters on the lane brain like id number, solenoid pull times, a/c, etc etc. Setup on the pc the parameters you want, press the reset button, then press download on the pc. Hey presto, that lane brain is custom configured to your specification, all wireless. Pretty neat stuff. I have 4 lane brains up and running on my track now, biggest problem I have is putting the controller down to work on the others....just having too much fun. Its also exponential, more lane brains, more fun, less work, it may never get finished

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Ahem...

Other than the recent "damp month of Mayvember" we have had a better winter than most!
But will we ever see spring?

As h00ch says.... who cares if you are working on your slot layout?

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Ahem...

Other than the recent "damp month of Mayvember" we have had a better winter than most!
But will we ever see spring?

As h00ch says.... who cares if you are working on your slot layout?

Cheers!

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (buts @ 4 Jun 2011, 20:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>when using a lane brain as a start finish can both the AC and LC leds on both lanes worhj to count the laps

Yes LC or AC beacons can be used for lapcounting.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Rick,

The drawing in this thread is showing a blue liven flipper on left side, next to power and a black liven flipper on the right side. But the LBs I have, have an orange liven flipper on the left side and a blue one on the ride side !!!

Yup,

Didier

·
Registered
308 Posts
Rick,

How to connect my pitlane entrance (single lane, no parkings) ?

Mine is coming from an Ninco mechanism. So there are 2 little wires going to the flipper mechanism.
Where should I connect those 2 cables ? One to a "blue straight" and the other to a "orange change", or both to 2 "orange change" ?
I have also to put the LC Led between 110-220mm upfront and I suppose that I don't have to use the AC Led.

How will your RMS detect that I'm exiting the pitzone. Should I use one of the other Leds from this pitlane LB to detect the exit ? Or will the 3rd Led coming from my Start/Stop LB (placed in the pitlane) allow this detection ? How should this be configured ?

Waiting for your precious input.

Yup,

Didier

·
Registered
881 Posts
Still waiting for my bits, but in the meantime have been reading through the docs. I see when in "boot mode", the LB will start operating any flippers back and forth after 10 seconds. What will happen to the flippers in the case of Carrera track, since the returning of the flipper is done by the manual switch?

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Hi Guys,
Latest LB wiring colours.
The previous diagram issued only recently had an error. Lane 1 liven flipper should be orange not black. The factioty said they ran out of orange so it would have to be black so I sent out the diagrams, only tro find they were orange when they arrived!

1 - 20 of 173 Posts