SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
so had another race night and still having cars changing lanes at clc and xlc on there own without pressing the button.
at the end of the night everyone enjoyed themselves and we were talking and some noticed cars were changing lanes ,
but they did say that sometimes the cars didnt change when button was pressed now I didnt notice this before and when I race on my own I
wouldnt know if a xlc or clc were changing somewhere on the track .
So with more cars on the track is there some chance that the wrong codes are being sent to wrong cars or lane changers
any ideals please regards ade.

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
Not really, all the messages come through in packets and are checked. If the track is not super clean then it might be that a signal is not given, but I would expect you to be having cars stop as well. I would still look at the overhead lighting - this can upset the changers. Try a night race with no lights and see if that is better.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Colin
I think the track is clean no stopping or bad current only one power tape on 100plus ft of track works well.
if lighting why does it not do it when I drive on my own then ??
regards ade

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
Cars create noise on the rails, compound that with ambiant light levels on the same frequency as the sensor and you have more of a chance of getting them reacting. But when they go they tend to go mad, flapping about on their own - is that the case?

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Colin no havent seen that. Ive got two 6th tubes for lighting but they are fix right to the ridge board of the loft .
so more cars could answer why it doesnt happen when am racing on my own . Could try racing in the dark but it is dark and prob wouldnt see if it changed lanes anyway

·
Registered
91 Posts
Need help with a puzzling problem...when I place the XLC in the track the track and two converters (have analog track) and then when I replace with old tracks power comes through without probem. Have trimmed plastic from old tracks to improve the joints. Also the PB will not transmit information to the LCD display when the XLC are on the track.
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts