SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks sealevel - no the suspensions are not active the camera is just picking up the bumpiness of the track. I posted another vid on YouTube where its even MORE pronounced than that, I thought the same thing...

Thanks JamieG - thats a negative on the space, but I will have a much nicer room with carpeting and windows to make my track. Will be a 2 lane digital layout, its already up, but I have a long way to go. The good news is with the reduced space I'll have TONS of scenery stuff left over.

Regards,

-- Rakete --

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Slotdriver,

The camera I used for the onboard shots is a cheap keychain camera. Just go onto the eBay and do a search for "keychain camera". There are several out there, but mine cost about $25 US all in. Some have internal memory, others you have to buy a cell phone memory chip (I had to, and its included in my $25). Mount it to your car with a little tacky putty. Somewhere on this site or the other major slotcar forum there is a very comprehensive thread on this topic. It may be under "keychain spy camera" or something like that.

Good Luck!

Regards,

-- Rakete --

1 - 3 of 3 Posts