SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Digital "Tea Boy"
775 Posts
QUOTE (thestig514 @ 10 Jul 2011, 17:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

Going back to the first post; Le Mans Miniatures are the only manufacturer I know of who are going to make the Audi R18 TDI.

According to MRE, the test car is due in November.

Cheers,
thestig514

Wow
, I really hope that is not the case as LMM cars are
expensive....hope Carrera or Scaley at least CONSIDERS making R18's....they'd be mad NOT to....

· Digital &quot;Tea Boy&quot;
775 Posts
QUOTE (fast lucky @ 11 Jul 2011, 18:22) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Audi did a 1 - 2 - 3 finish with the R15+ and only LMM have announced that car so far, so a win at Le Mans gives no assurance about a future release ...

That is unfortunately true...

775 Posts
QUOTE (b.yingling @ 11 Jul 2011, 18:32) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The problem with the R18 being produced is the same as the problem with the R15. Lack of decorations. While there are techinically (3) different liveries from this years race, to a slot car company looking for mass production, they are all three gray cars.

I would like to see them from Scaley or Carrera (my preference since I run D132) or SCX- but I do not expect it.

Scaley is doing the Lola Aston LMP car....same livery....different numbers.....slightly different advertisements....but still the same Gulf livery, can't see why "lack of decorations" should be a problem.

775 Posts
QUOTE (Dagobert II @ 20 Jul 2011, 09:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Patto has for sure LM logos from various years but mostly pre 2005. I think Colorado (Carpena) has them too.
....and I asked Patto's a few weeks ago if he will consider making a sheet with just the Le Mans badges, say from 2005 to current and he did not seem to be interested....
I've seen a few people on the forum mentioning the " Le Mans " issue with the Scaley cars, so I thought that would be a good idea...just shows you my
business acumen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.