SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
Almost daily I get mail from our website with some question or other. Mostly I can help out directly but this one has me beat;

QUOTE i'm looking to build a 4 lane le mans set, i've completed it but i'm one piece for the pit, it the cross over section for the pit start, could you confirm if the track pt92 and pt65 are the same and would both work/connect to the classic style track from the 80's/90's.

Anyone know about these PT numbers?

I'm mailing the questioner a link to this thread so any answers should get to the right source.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I can't help directly but I suspect that the 'pt' might be an abbreviation for 'part'.
So, Part Numbers 92 and 65.
This is of no direct help whatsoever but it might give someone else a clue to take further.
(and I could be completely wrong too!)

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Welcome to the site, ts-slotpage!
That is a tremendous resource you have made available there - thank you.

Just looking at the longer pitstop combinations, I estimate they could be around 12 feet long (and a certain recipe for slot car-nage!)

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
I have both PT92 and PT65 extra track sections. If the person who requires it can contact me directly, he can have whichever he requires for the cost of the postage. Please contact me directly via e-mail at [email protected] if you are interested.

With kind regards

Russell

1 - 7 of 7 Posts