SlotForum banner

Let's have a go at a rally track

93K views 370 replies 53 participants last post by  nik kerswill 
That is a big building - I might go for the ruined church tower that Minart do, sort of a rally track through an old village, though yesterdays Power Stage from France has also got me thinking.

Another idea I'm toying with at the moment is making some scenery similar to the old Airfix Monte Carlo Rally set (I wanted one of these sets as a child), my garage is too cold in winter to play in, so I want something that can be used in the house but can easily be put away and got out again.

QUOTE (AAWSCC @ 3 Oct 2011, 20:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We race in my garage all year round.
https://sites.google.com/site/altonandwinchesterslotcarclub/ Only a couple of small heaters to keep the chill off. We just cuddle up to keep warm.

Nice track, marshalling looks a bit tricky, my track has to share the garage with Husqvarna 610 and the tools required to maintain it (not to mention childrens bikes, old paint tins, lawnmowers, etc.)
Anyway you live in the nice warm sheltered south, not the wind blown steppes of East Anglia, last winter I saw -9 on the cars thermometer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.