SlotForum banner

Light kits from Ninco

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  LMP 
#1 ·
just saw this over at Slotcenter. It seems like Ninco wants to get into the lighting circle too!

read all about it here, if you know any spanish that is....

Toby

See less See more
#3 ·
They look similar to the Overdrive basic sets, but no need for soldering. With this in mind they work out a couple of Euros more expensive and from the ones I saw at Nürnberg, they are alot more limited in use (less chance to adjust the positioning).
It will be interesting to find out if recent and future Ninco cars will have easy to replace light units to facilitate these light kits, similar to the Fly cars.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Slot.it are also offering lighting kits for their cars that have some interesting features.

Car lighting kit, new for 2004 from race kings Slot.It (SICS03). This new kit is quite different from the other lighting kits on the market. The kit consists of two separate pieces: the base circuit and the top circuit. The two halves are connected through a microconnector. This way, the body and the chassis can easily be separated without desoldering or removing the kit. Besides, the weight on the body side is kept to an absolute minimum (1.6g). The shape of the base circuit fits perfectly into the chassis of any Slot.it car, or into the HRS chassis as well. It is sold presoldered, with cables cut to length, and with heat shrinking sleeves. It does not require any soldering from the user.
It also has two more innovations:
1 - Automatic lights shutoff after 15 with no power: not only this adds realism to the effect, but since the capacitor is never fully discharged, the lights are immediately ready for use after the first initial charge - even after a few days!
2 - Timed braking effect: like in a real racing car, the brake lights are brighter only for a limited time. So, the braking lights will only be turned on for at most 3 - or for less if the braking is shorter. Technical specifications
Power supply: max 20Vdc
Weight: 4.6g (3g chassis side, 1.6g body side)
Power inversion protected
LED Colour: front white, rear red

Info and graphic from GetSlotted.

#6 ·
That sounds very nice Nuro! I just got my first taste at Slot.It products last week when I got one of their starter kits, and I was very impressed!!! Now that's quality! I'll definitley get more of that stuff, and I must soon try one of their cars out too! ...advanced lights too, they are sureley the market leader when it comes to implementing new stuff and quality running gear! Keep it coming

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.