SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there is no NSR mosler with the NSR 3023 engine available in limited edition?

I was thinking of the following components, maybe you can add some more good stuff. I only saw the 1391 chasis in yellow, is that lowered as well?
I need help completing this build, let me know what you think of choice of components. Goal is to build the lightest and fastest mosler ever.

NSR Mossler MT900 GTR XX --- acceleration (and topspeed)
Body:
NSR 1391 NSR EVO3 Chassis for Mosler MT900R Extra-Light Yellow 3g (is this a lowered body like NSR 1366?)
NSR 1320Y - NSR 1320Y - MOSLER MT900R BODY KIT YELLOW 14.6g (leightweight) (tinted windows)
NSR 1390 - Leightweight MOSLER MT900R SPARE LEXAN COCKPIT
Triangular motor mounts NSR1237
NSR1234 Guide Arm
Engine:
FK180 NSR 3023 Long Can Boxer Type King Motor is 21.4-K RPM / 350g/cm2 / Angle winder
Tyres: (small wheels better? I just picked some wheels, maybe you have other suggestions./)
Black wheels
NSR 9027 - ULTIMATE G/TRUED EXTREME COMPOUND TYRES 19X12
NSR 9001 GLUED + TRUED EXTREME FRONT ZERO GRIP TIRES 17X8

·
Jon Grainger
3,547 Posts
Im currently rebuilding my Slot.it McLaren that I have used at my club for the past year, as it is starting to show its age a little. Following advice I have recieved from various SIC drivers, I am too going for out and out lightness. Perhaps you may want to consider:

Slot.it SIPA0155H-Hollow 54mm Steel Axle
Slot.it SIPA39-Independant Hollow Front Axle
Slot.it-Ergal Anglewinder Gears (Eg, SLOT.IT SI-GA1632E)
MB-SLOT MB08022- Magnesium Alloy Air Wheels
Avant Slot 20721-Delrin Plastic Lightweight Wheels

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe that what motor wires you use will make a difference to the rpm of the motor, I read that a certain colour NSR wire was the best performer, I think it was the purple coloured wire which gave an extra 2-300 rpms.

Every little helps and the cost of the wire is reasonable.

Cut the front hollow axle to fit perfectly and use a brass eyelet in each end of the axle, instead of just one and a grub screw. This will perform better, it may not be noticeable but again every little helps.

Also I take it you are not using a magnet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.