SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is there is no NSR mosler with the NSR 3023 engine available in limited edition?

I was thinking of the following components, maybe you can add some more good stuff. I only saw the 1391 chasis in yellow, is that lowered as well?
I need help completing this build, let me know what you think of choice of components. Goal is to build the lightest and fastest mosler ever.

NSR Mossler MT900 GTR XX --- acceleration (and topspeed)
Body:
NSR 1391 NSR EVO3 Chassis for Mosler MT900R Extra-Light Yellow 3g (is this a lowered body like NSR 1366?)
NSR 1320Y - NSR 1320Y - MOSLER MT900R BODY KIT YELLOW 14.6g (leightweight) (tinted windows)
NSR 1390 - Leightweight MOSLER MT900R SPARE LEXAN COCKPIT
Triangular motor mounts NSR1237
NSR1234 Guide Arm
Engine:
FK180 NSR 3023 Long Can Boxer Type King Motor is 21.4-K RPM / 350g/cm2 / Angle winder
Tyres: (small wheels better? I just picked some wheels, maybe you have other suggestions./)
Black wheels
NSR 9027 - ULTIMATE G/TRUED EXTREME COMPOUND TYRES 19X12
NSR 9001 GLUED + TRUED EXTREME FRONT ZERO GRIP TIRES 17X8

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Im currently rebuilding my Slot.it McLaren that I have used at my club for the past year, as it is starting to show its age a little. Following advice I have recieved from various SIC drivers, I am too going for out and out lightness. Perhaps you may want to consider:

Slot.it SIPA0155H-Hollow 54mm Steel Axle
Slot.it SIPA39-Independant Hollow Front Axle
Slot.it-Ergal Anglewinder Gears (Eg, SLOT.IT SI-GA1632E)
MB-SLOT MB08022- Magnesium Alloy Air Wheels
Avant Slot 20721-Delrin Plastic Lightweight Wheels

·
Registered
203 Posts
I believe that what motor wires you use will make a difference to the rpm of the motor, I read that a certain colour NSR wire was the best performer, I think it was the purple coloured wire which gave an extra 2-300 rpms.

Every little helps and the cost of the wire is reasonable.

Cut the front hollow axle to fit perfectly and use a brass eyelet in each end of the axle, instead of just one and a grub screw. This will perform better, it may not be noticeable but again every little helps.

Also I take it you are not using a magnet?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Google 'Mosler GTR XX.' the yellow one with the black wheels..

Yellow.. yellow lightweight chassis, anglewinder, that new guide arm and above specs or even titanium axles and magnesium wheels. (slot.it sells these)

Please NSR.. if u read this post.

That one is just right in yellow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts