SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a Special request by my son, who is also fan of the F&F movie Franchise, he wanted the Yellow Skyline that makes an appereance at the first movie of the saga, driven by the character named Lion.

So having some white kits of the Slot it Skyline released a few months ago, put hands at work.

A few steps for now, but it will be ready soon to Cruise the GDS Track 😎.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More advance, note that the front bumper was modified to give the aspect of the movie car. Decals are from Mycustomhotwheels that has some odd liveries like the F&F Movie.

Simple paintjob, but nevertheless striking with all those tuner decals 😎

Some steps still to finish it but Im pretty sure Jr will love it😃

Cheers

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally finished the Skyline, most pleased with the result, indeed the kit should come with bigger rims as the original lack the appeal of the tuner style, so instaled Nsr rims that fit just well!

In the end also instaled the two small "spliters" that come with the kit to be just below the front bumper.

In general I think its a really good model kit, with lots of potential for tuning just like the real 1:1, so theres room for everyone and tastes.

This one hasnt any Wide bodykit as my son wanted the "original" so I did my best to please him.

Hope you like it and most important, take a shot at the white kit and make your own style, you wont regret it! 😉

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts