SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by the numerous scale buildings in the forum I started to do something like them on my own. If you want watch the result.

Started to clean the basement: Here some rest of plywood, some disposals, matches, sandingpaper (used), old colours...

After gluing on the disposals, matches and setting in door and windows (both made of disposals, too):

Colering brownish first, then covering two or three times with hairspray (to make a seperation), before...

...coloring in green and white.

Then treating roughly with steelbrush and sandingpaper to get some first weatheringeffect.

Well, so far so good. Time for roof and more details...

Roof, of cause made of disposals and matches

Next days doing some more details, lets see...

Regards Jens (Kellerkind)

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Time to raid MaccyD for some more coffee stirrers ..........

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ZITAT(GregK @ 5 Dec 2010, 17:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Time to raid MaccyD for some more coffee stirrers ..........
Hey guys, I wanted you to clean up your basement and watch out for useful things, not to steal coffee-stirrers!
Thank you all for the positive comments.
Thing has a roof now, I did some more details and further weathering. More photos next days. Regards Jens (Kellerkind)

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Hey Jens,

The coffee stirrers are free ...... it's not stealing.

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
The burger-jockeys only get upset if they have to refill the pot with more stirrers on their shift ..... ask them nicely.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts