SlotForum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,227 Posts
Typical woman Ember,asking about the lawn....

Really superb modelling skills, thank`s for sharing.
Cheers
Kev

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hi outthere, Thank you very much for the compliments!

@ SDDslotguy: tyres are from a 1/32 scale metal toy tractor produced by Siku (www.siku.de) in Germany.
@ sig: brilliant; tomatoes seem to be little too complicating but I think about the bucket...
@ Ember: Grass (both types I used) is from NOCH (www.noch.de) one is #08360 "Scatter grass alpine meadow", the other is #07131 "grass tufts summer"

Regards Jens (Kellerkind)

·
David.
1,140 Posts
I have ALLOT of Siku tractors and find them quite good as scenery, with them being 1:32 scale, and the only scenery I have.

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
ZITAT(sig @ 14 Dec 2010, 21:59) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>...have you thought about some tomato plants on bamboo canes and a paint bucket full of water...

Hi all,

added some further details, hope you enjoy.
@ Sig: took some time, but here is your bucket!

Regards Jens(Kellerkind)

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thank you for your compliments, guys!
@zook: grass tufts are no problem at all: just bought them
. They are made by NOCH (www.noch.de; #07131 "grass tufts summer")...
Regards Jens(Kellerkind)

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Love the extra details Jens. Bucket is great. I've been trying to get my head around the tiny size that a bucket would be and suddenly there it is. Please, tell me more.

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hello Ember,

bucket as well as barrels are from tamiya, 1/35 scaled (nobody will recognize not even 1mm of difference;) ). Kit is affordable (3.95Euro for 6 barrels, 6 buckets and several gasoline cans). I originally bought it to detail the filling station when I remembered sigs idea of the paintbucket...

Regards Jens(Kellerkind)

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Thanks Jens. Looks like I might have to do some shopping. I scored a couple of 44 gallon drums in a military kit that I bought, which also included some jerry cans (both drums and one can now lay rusting in the Tyers Targa swamp). I'll have to dig deeper to find one with some buckets.

Cheers
Embs

·
Frank
612 Posts
Hi Jens,

i only have one very important question! I think i ask for a lot of members, which are watching the progress of growing your creations.

When is time coming and you show us photos of the track around your buildings

·
Targa Freak
936 Posts
Hi Frank! I hope to start building the new track during next weeks (Have to finish gasstation first
, no not really: Have to prepare the place in the basement first and to get space other spaces need to be prepared...). Lets see, but belive me: I burn to start! I have an important question to you, too: When is the time you show us the track arround your buildings
?...
Regards Jens (Kellerkind)

41 - 60 of 60 Posts