SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly got round to a bit of fun on my own with the track, not with the 3 year old grandson. Dragged out SSDC and had fun with pace cars. Tried with the basic system but got lots of de-slots, SSDC in control and no issues. Running the Greg system of mags in the pace cars and none in mine and a good raceing, sometimes I lost ;-). However I noticed the Locator menu. Did this ever get of the ground for SSDC and if so did it get as far as better Pace car control?

Cheers Brian

Prof I T
Hi

This project has just been picked back up again, and updated chips are being organised, the old ones had an issue in reading Id#5 & #6.

So if you only want to run with 4 cars then it's good to go now, I used them as pit in/exit sensors but you can set them for s/f line and pace cars plus segment timing when Andy returns once the chips are ready.

Pace cars using these will be another level
thumbsup.gif

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So with a bit of luck it will be soon but not now for pace cars in SSDC?

Living the Life!
Yes and no.

It was first released as a method for "pit-entry and pit-exit" together with "Start & Finish" and "Sector" options. The difficulty was that ID-5 would often pop up out of nowhere and cause problems with pit in/out detection. If you do not use more than 4x cars simultaneously then the pit detection option works flawlessly .......
smile.png

I understand that Andrew is waiting for the firmware re-write of Loc-Pro before recommencing coding on SSDC ....... :drool:

Prof I T
Hi

most true Greg, we are just awaiting on a slow boat
biggrin.png

1 - 6 of 6 Posts