SlotForum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Round 1 of the 2004 London GT Championship will be held at the West London Scalex Club on Sunday the 4th of April. This is the fourth year os the Championship which is for non magnet GT and Sports cars. The championship consists of 6 rounds on different tracks in London and the South East with a mix of plexi and routed surfaces.
Anyone interested can email me for details. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Oh well, maybe next time...

250GTO hints at a possible opening in the Eastcote team for your 4hr so I'll probably get up to Wrexham for that. Still coming up to Pheonix though, 250's coming to and he's convincing Mooster as we speak!

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Great news tonite ! Roland confirmed booking your 6 man team into Phoenix 24 Hour race last weekend in July (unless a team can`t make it, I reckon that`s a firm date mate). well chuffed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for confirming our entry for the Phoenix 24hr Jon. Could you confirm the date 24-25th of July. I will ask Brian to confirm the date for the Eastcote 24hr but I'm pretty sure it will be 9-10th October.
Some more London GT dates for those who are interested.

R2 9th May Essex 130ft six lane Ninco track
R3 6th June Molesey 165ft six lane routed track, very fast, same surface as Pendle.
R4 11th July Viking, Kent. 120ft 6 lane either routed or Scalex sport.

Inte we dont mind changing drivers for the 4hr, Lotus will give you a run for your money and we might bring Mad Matt as well.

See you all at Phoenix.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
The Phoenix 24 Hour race will take place over the w/end Sat 24 aned Sun 25 July 20004.

WOW! What a year this is shaping up to be. We will be at your 24 Hour race too...It was superb last year and the lads had only good things to say about it. We will have a better chance second time around so looking forward to yours too

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
In which case I will move it to the 24 th as Roland is ok with that date, we are ok with any date and providing you guys are def racing we will move it because I want you there matey. I`ll let you all know asap.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
mm alsee tonight,

you want me there?
isnt gonna be televised is it? should be a laugh.. inte mixing beer and red bull.. awake.. asleep.. awake.. asleep

aye like I say check tonight and will let you know asap.

Rob.

·
Premium Member
5,679 Posts
Boys and girls, please do not use this board as a substitute for the various messaging services that are better suited to personal chat.

This thread is about the London GT Championship.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I now have the date for round 5 of the LGTC. This will be on 5th September at the new Eastcote track at Northwood Hills. This is a 130ft 8 lane Ninco track, very smooth and quite technical. I can also confirm that the Viking round on 11th July will be held on their Scalextric Sport track. The LGTC is open to all and anyone from outside the South East area will be welcome.

Roly

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Round 6 of the LGTC will be on October 24th on the smooth and fast Woking track. This is a 120 ft 5 lane routed track with a smooth polyurethane surface.
Just to remind you that round 1 is on Sunday 4th April at the West London Track, Sweetcroft Lane, Hillingdon. Practice starts at 9am.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts