SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ninco have built the worlds longest slot car track at 1.3 real miles. it is also powered from a normal household power base.

this shows the strength of continuity in the track, and obviously also broken a WR

check out www.ninco.com

Rob.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry boys, it;s in the newsletter, I assumed it was on the site however, if you want PM me and I will forward the newsletter on

how generous is that? I'll get me coat..

Rob.

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
A lap time measured in minutes, fantastic.

Sheesh, never looked that closely at one of them thar Ninco Cart cars, sure got a crazy front wing on it.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I for one am not surprised they used a normal power unit. Just tested my six units on the Phoenix track and they were kicking out 31 volts! Can only add positive comments about Ninco track because it really is that good compared to the rest.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm with you all the way there Jonny, funny how some people just don't get it!

Awesome record! Now, how much track have I got in the back shed..................?

·
Registered
377 Posts
they used a kelvin power regulated transformer. They also used a power extension lead, the record for longest track still remains with Fordpark raceway. They did not use any extra power leads. Over 1000m the power loss was 3 volts.

Let's not get too excited until we know who witnessed the event.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Not a very challenging course!

Why not lay out slot track along a real racecourse? Cameras in the cars, or wireless throttles and off you go!

Hmmmm...wonder how much extra track I have, too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts