SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm looking for 2 cars in 1/32 or close.
Smart FourTwo
And a 2000-2003 Renault Scenic.
I don't mind if it's a slot car or other model I could convert.

I know they are a strange request but those are the cars I currently own and I've always had the cars I owned in slot form.

Please help

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Probably easier next time to buy a car someone already makes lol.

Happy hunting, can't say I've seen the scenic and I think te only four two I've seem was a metal 1/24

I always wanted the cars I drove but no one has ever release any of them, I think that she's my taste in cars is nt everyone's lol.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Wraith @ 7 Dec 2011, 04:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Probably easier next time to buy a car someone already makes lol.

Happy hunting, can't say I've seen the scenic and I think te only four two I've seem was a metal 1/24

I always wanted the cars I drove but no one has ever release any of them, I think that she's my taste in cars is nt everyone's lol.
Next time I'll try harder when she asks wat car should we get.

Google is not my friend today:(

·
Jim Moyes
5,074 Posts
One of the Clios available would make a passable Scenic - probably a Grand Scenic though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is a SMART for two in metal, I don't know the brand, but I doubt that you can fit a motor in it. For the Scenic the nearest thing is the Ninco Megane but it will not be a is transformation!

·
Circuit Owner
5,925 Posts
QUOTE (Quintela @ 7 Dec 2011, 09:19) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>There is a SMART for two in metal, I don't know the brand, but I doubt that you can fit a motor in it. For the Scenic the nearest thing is the Ninco Megane but it will not be a is transformation!

I have also seen the SMART car in toy shops around the 1:32 scale. You could fit a motor in it if you used a micro scalextric motor.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hi,

I think Pendles did a Smart FourTwo body kit in resin. I have seen it as a slot car kit.
As regards the Renault Scenic, as above I thiink your best bet would be to look for a plastic or diecast model, perhaps try your local Renault dealer and ask at the Parts counter. Our local Ford dealer does diecast 1/32 models of Ford cars.

Oh, if you come across a model of a Renault 19 in your search, I would be grateful if you can send me details.

I always wanted models of my real cars, hence why I have a Scaley Mondeo sprayed black and with Scaley Audi A4 wheels (they are similar to Alloys on real car). I would like my previous cars but no one does a Volvo 440 and the 19. Of course I also would like to have a slot version of my company vehicle (a double deck bus, Scania or Volvo) but I can't find a suitable body to convert which isn't a piggybank.

good luck with your searching

Thanks

Matthew

1 - 11 of 11 Posts